Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Belfast Free Library

I'm sending out a big THANK YOU to the Belfast Free Library who will be loaning us the multiple copies of select titles to get us started this summer! Please do not forget that these books must be returned to me by the conclusion of the summer program, August 17th. The books will thereafter be available at the Belfast Library. And, to make it easy for you to borrow those books, or any others, as part of the summer reading program I will be sending home parental permission slips for students to register for their own cards at the Belfast Library. (these are not required to be in the program, I'm just happy to offer the opportunity!)

If it seems to be in our schedule, I would love to take a field trip to the Belfast Free Library with everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment